Hello Beautiful People,
It's been a long time but I had to come back and stir the pot. While sitting in my tub, I came up with this skit; at least I thought I was the original creator but there are several variations on YouTube.
I browsed "The Tube" but nothing really tickled my fancy--in other words it--their renditions were missing something. Hence, my version, "Things Crafters (may) Say or Think. Granted I'm guilty of thinking some of these scenarios. Additionally, some of my "nameless" crafting sisters have inspired this video. <---I'll call them later and give them thanks!
Here are a few things crafters may say or think:
- She must be a new to scrapbooking because she doesn't know Tim Holtz.
- I have 36 distress pads but I need more.... (GUILTY)
- You know you've made it when your name appears on ScrapSmack!
- Nasty Fingernails: dirty, chipped, tinted, etc.
- Massive hauls: What the hell are they going to do with 28 of the same paper pad! (GUILTY of THOUGHTS)
- Where will she find the time to use all of that crap?
Reasons why you can't watch a particular YouTube crafter.
- the crafter didn't respond to your questions
- constantly scraplifting without giving credit
- nasty attitude
- always complaining
- too many haul videos
- WTH--I don't know....they may not like the crafters voice.
7. Reading is Fundamental ---> Thanks Rashidah (mmdo112800) <----This is her pet peeve
8. Inspired to spend from Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube--Anything or Anyone can spawn a spending frenzy in the craft community.